Shipping and Delivery
All orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 3 business days.
All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped. (except sample door or small items).
- 2-4 day (2-5 day residential) standard transit time.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed or you can use your own shipping company.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible
- For Residential Deliveries - The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances
A lift gate is included for residential deliveries; and available by request for commercial deliveries.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, so it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be residential.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
Cancellations made prior the order being picked will NOT be charge anything at all.
Cancellations made after to the order being picked will be subject to a 10% restocking/processing fee.
Cancellations made after the order shipped will be subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee and standard shipping rate of $299
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (INCLUDING CONCEALED DAMAGE)
Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to email@example.com or use the contact us forum here within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Please include the following:
- Damage or Missing form with all information
- PICTURES of the damage.